Friday, May 7, 2010

Stretch your low back pain away!

When you bend over to pick up something you dropped on the floor do you feel tightness and/or pain in your lower back? Do you feel tightness in your back with simple daily activities, such as sitting, walking, or standing up from a chair?

You can prevent back injury and unwanted pain and tightness in your lower back by simply stretching your hamstrings daily. It literally takes 90 sec of your time 1-2 times per day to accomplish this. Here's how:

1. Pick a comfortable place to stretch such as the floor or bed.
2. Find a belt/rope/tough cord.
3. Lie on your back with both legs straight.
4. Hook the belt/rope/cord around the bottom of your foot (i.e. you can make a loop with your belt and place the loop over your forefoot).
5. While keeping your knee completely straight, lift your one leg until you feel a stretch at the back or your thigh. Your non-stretch leg should lie relaxed with your knee straight on the ground/table (or whatever surface you are stretching on).
6. Hold this stretch for 30 seconds (you can stretch as long as a minute or more if you desire). Once the 30 sec are up, relax the leg down and then repeat the same stretch 3 times.
7. Repeat on the other leg.

Congratulations!! You have just stretched your hamstrings and you are on the road to back injury prevention.

Note: If you felt a burning sensation in your back, buttock, or back of your thigh during this stretch you should consult with a physical therapist as you may have an underlying condition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,HypertensionFatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / .  or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.... 

Post a Comment

 
home | about us | our team | services | products | news | directions | contact us | physical therapy sources | sitemap
Copyright 2009 . Maven Sports Medicine. All rights reserved.